WE ARE NO LONGER OFFERING HEALING TOUCH AND ARE REFERRING ALL INQUIRES TO SR INES ALMEIDA.
Healing Touch is traditionally performed either in person or remotely. Please contact us and we will refer you to Sr Ines to schedule your appointment.
What Are The Benefits of Healing Touch?
Healing Touch can gently but significantly impact your life. Research supports that Healing Touch greatly benefits those who receive it. Healing Touch:
• Reduces pain
• Reduces anxiety
• Relieves stress and depression
• Provides support during chemotherapy
• Strengthens the immune system
• Creates a sense of well-being
• Reduces effects of trauma and chronic pain
• Enhances recovery from surgery
• Deepens spiritual connection
• Supports the dying process Healing Touch is accepted, validated and utilized in hospitals, hospice, long term care, integrative health centers, private practices, and clinics. For more information on Healing Touch research visit: www.HealingTouchResearch.com.
What is Healing Touch?
Healing Touch is a compassionate energy therapy in which practitioners use their hands in a heart-centered and intentional way to support and facilitate your physical, emotional, mental and spiritual health and self-healing. Healing Touch uses gentle, light or near-body touch to clear, balance, energize and support the human energy system to facilitate and support healing for the whole person: mind, body, spirit. Healing Touch is a complementary, integrative energy therapy that can be used in conjunction with traditional therapies.
What can you expect?
Healing Touch facilitates a deep sense of calm and relaxation as well as overall and specific responses for body-mind-spirit healing. You may feel nurtured, balanced and energized. A Healing Touch session can be given anywhere, from a chair in a client’s home to the bed in a hospital room. The session is typically administered while the client lies on a treatment table or bed with clothes on. The practitioner uses her/his hands to assess your energy system. S/he proceeds to clear and balance it as needed using either off body touch (near body but no direct contact) or a gentle (still) touch over various areas of the body. An average session may last anywhere from 15 to 60 minutes, based on the client’s needs, the methods being used, setting and available time.
Learn More About Healing Touch
Information provided is from